CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I think about while lifeguarding;

1. What time is it?
2. How much longer do I have?
3. Hmm.
4. None of these boys are as cute as he is. <3
5. Aw man, I have to do homework when I go home.
6. I'm tired.
7. God's awesome.
8. God, help me stay awake.
9. I am bored out of my mind.
10. Let me make up some photography that I would do if I wasn't sitting in this chair all the time.
11. Nope, not even he's as cute as that one boy. :D
12. Story. What kind of story can I make up?
13. Now I'm going to make up a movie trailer for it.
14. Ugh, I could be doing so much homework right now.
15. How many songs can I sing under my breath?
16. God is awesome.
17. How many bible verses can I say?
18. Wow, it's hot.
19. Get out of the pool, patrons. Before I beat you.
20. Time to go homee!

5 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

Who is this boy? ;)

ThatGirlSmiling said...

He shall remain a secret carefully guarded. :D

Ian Taylor said...

Haha =D

Rae said...

Hahahaha phoebe i love you :)

Owen said...

That boy Ian, is me! her husband! DUH!