CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Such good Demonsss;

The demons arrived, offensive and vile
Cursing and blaspheming God
followed by their 'trophies' dead and gone
Hitler, Napoleon, Pharaoh, Capone,
Tormented and vexed and grieved,
waiting for their judgement from the throne
Then a chill swept through the mammoth crowd
And the demons squealed in glee
As a sordid, vulgar, repulsive essence was felt.
Arrogantly prancing, hands held high, draped in a sparkling shroud
trolled by demons, Satan ascended from Hell.

"Now here's the rules."
"You'll be wounded for transgression, bruised for iniquities." 
When he said, "by his stripes they're healed", the devil shook.
He screamed, "sickness is my specialty, I hate that healing junk."
And God said, "you shut your face! I wrote the book."
"And I know you know the rules.
You've been twisting them to deceive my people for years."
Satan cried, "I'll kill you, Christ! You'll never win this fight!"
The demons wheezed, "that's right, there ain't no way!"
Satan jeered, "you're dead meat, Jesus. I'm gonna bust you up tonight!"
Jesus said,"go ahead, make my day."

2 comments:

Ian Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian Taylor said...

Kinda scaring me.....haha