CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My baby sister;

-She names her hands.
-She hates it when I pick her up.
-Her favorite show is Oswald.
-She's better with the iPad than I am.
-She has achondroplasia dwarfism.
-She is so completely beautiful.
-She throws hissy fits, similar to mine.
-She loves frozen fruit.
-She's constantly banging her sweet head.
-She loves the "boys", which are our baby kitties.
-When she runs to meet me at the door, my heart turns into jelly.
-Her smile is the most amazing thing in the world.
-She is the cutest thing in my life.

I would give up anything for this little girl. She's the brightest spot in my day. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word. She's adorable, Phoebe. :) I love it.

Rae said...

I love little siblings. I couldn't live with out them. She is adorable!

Ian Taylor said...

She is soo cute! I love her, and her little voice, just too much cuteness =)....and regardless of what Owen says or believes, I AM her favorite! ;)

ThatGirlSmiling said...

Actually, Tay... She says Owen's her favorite, so. Ahah. :) But you're right, she's super cute and I love her to death.

Ian Taylor said...

She doesn't mean that, she loves me bestest! =P