CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Patience;

Is, sadly, a virtue that I seem to be lacking in. Ergo, all of my good friends have a tremendous, and I mean freakin' amazing, amount of patience. At least with me.
Tom: For real, he has to deal with me almost every week. Poor kid. That he even texts me at all is incredible.
Ryan: He's learned to have patience when I freak out on him.
Owen: He's a lot like me, so he's not the king of patience, but he understands and rarely will  he snap at me.
Ian: I don't think I've dealt any of these people more than I've dealt him. And yet he's still there with a prayer and a verse? Crazy.
Rachel M.: She must dread texts from me now. But she's still going.
Jesus: Clearly, He is the creator of patience. If anyone did what I do to Him to me? Heh. Forget them. But He's not like that. And thats what gets me through, every day.

1 comments:

Rae said...

I love texting you, so don't even say that!!! I will text you till my fingers fall off ")