CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waiting on breath;

I don't really want to complain on here anymore, but this is my only outlet so here goes.
I wish my mama would renew my prescription for my inhaler. It's all gone. I know she doesn't know how uncomfortable not being able to fill up your lungs all the way really is, but it really isn't very fun. I just. I want to breathe like a normal person.
Mama, I know you don't know that I'm not exaggerating. I know you don't know that this isn't getting better, it's getting worse. I know you don't know how scary attacks are without an inhaler. Just. I need a new one. Please?
Breathe. Keep breathing, body. I promise it will be okay.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I'm sorry girly. I hope you feel better. I can mail you my inhaler I don't think I need is AS bad as you do. :)

ThatGirlSmiling said...

Noo, you need it! And plus, sharing prescriptions is kind of illegal hah..