CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autumn Nights;

Nights at the outdoor pool are amazing now, because it's too cold for people to swim and so no one comes. So, all the lifeguards basically clean everything up, get all the closing work done, then sit around and do very little. The entire pool has been Mr. Scrubbied (which, if you don't know what that is, it's when all the tiles around the edges are scrubbed), the chairs are all straight, windows cleaned, lane lines in. Cattie is probably my favorite person to close with, she's really funny, super sarcastic, and she does her job and doesn't make fun of me for doing mine.

Cattie: "Tell me a story, Phoebe."
Me: "I... don't know any stories."
Cattie: "Tell me one right now or I will tell John Wheeler you have a crush on him."
Me: "Ew! I do not!"
(No. I really don't. He's her least favorite person at the pool, though, so this was her threat.)


I will miss this. :\

0 comments: