CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls;

You know those people that drive you crazy, that even at the mention of their name, you feel like you're burning up? Those people who you absolutely cannot stand, no matter what they do or how long it's been since their last offense. Those people that you say, "man, I love them 'cause Christ loves them, but I don't have to like them"?


Yeah. I have no profound words for dealing with those kinds of people. I'm not so good at handling that myself. All I can say is, pray for them. And no, not like the song "I pray your brakes go out running down a hill, I pray a flower pot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like too". (I Pray for You by Jaron and the Long Road to Love)
Really and truly pray for them. It does wonders.

2 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

Thank you for praying for me ;)

ThatGirlSmiling said...

Hahah, you know I do, Taylor. ;)