CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I kinda did this already, but I'm doing it again;

Most people call me Phoebe
Some people call me friend
Special people call me Best Friend, Sissy, Bee, Little Bird, and CiCi
Happiness is:
Christ.
Best friends.
My little brother.
Sweet texts on bad days.
Good days.
Sleep.
Beautiful things.
Beach.
Music.
Ballroom dance.
Becoming.
Sunshine.
Doing things right.
Seeing that one boy.
Sadness is:
When I can't do anything right.
Drifting away from Christ.
When they're away from me for too long.
When I miss that one boy.
When I have too much homework.
When I'm tired.
When he depresses me constantly.
Dead butterflies.
Headaches.
Stress.

My favorite verses are:
 2 Corinthians 12:19
1 Chronicles 16:11
Romans 14:8
I am:
Happy
Sad
Easily upset
Easily pacified
Easily pleased
Easily trusted
Loved by an amazing God!
Head over heels
God is in every way my hero, my savior, and the one who ultimately makes me happy. I love him. :)
 Whether I live or die, I belong to Christ. <3

0 comments: