CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello, Beautiful, Crazy World;

Today's the day! 
(To give you a better view of the picture that will remain in the sidebar)

The saying in the picture above came from a TV show my sister loves, The Next Food Network Star. We watch it together as much as we can and I heard this line the other day. So perfect.

Somebody's already had a sneak peek of this, although I don't know who it was but it's all good. I bet it was my sister. :) Anyway, here's the new blog.

Notice: I have the music in the sidebar, so if it's hard for you to read and listen to music at the same time, you can shut it off easily.


So, with that, have fun reading and I will be posting new things shortly!


Also, to return to my old blog (Every Day Worth It) and get an idea of how my beautiful, crazy life has been this summer, go to http://everydayworthit.blogspot.com/
I'll put a permanent link at the bottom of the sidebar. It's under "I'm A Blogging Maniac".

0 comments: