CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I feel like I should have a whole lot to say. But I don't really have anything to say. Except, I have an amazing God and he has gotten me through today with no breakdowns. Not even over something silly like not being able to find something, which seems to be such a frequent occurrence with me. He got us here safely. I have time to rest for about a week and a half, and maybe get my bloodshot eyes to go clear again. That would be cool. And umm... what else? Oh, I love skype. <3 And I love my aunt who is coming tomorrow! :D So excited to see her.
I'm hungry, wtc? I just ate dinner... like three hours ago.
Oh yeah and p.s. I miss him already and it's been 25 hours. :/ But it's okay, 'cause this will go by fast, and I'll be all the more excited to see him smile. :)

0 comments: