CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All this;

I need that one best friend who knows everything. 'Cause all this. It's hard.
I feel like saying this is wrong when I have Jesus.
But honestly, and after a talk with someone I consider a spiritual leader, I was made to fellowship with other human beings.
That's why I don't go live by myself in the mountains.
God made me this way.
It's not wrong.
But it is hard.
Especially when they're best friends, and I know I'll never be as close to them as we were.
Especially when some people don't need this.
Especially when I need criticism and also help.
Especially when it's times like now.
When I feel like it's wrong to say this.


What do I do?

1 comments:

Ryan Webster said...

I'm praying you get a best friend that you need!