CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm happy.

   Do I have problems? Yeah. Does it seem to me like my life sucks sometimes? Yeah. Do I feel blamed for things I shouldn't be blamed for? Yeah. Do I sometimes feel like the one who gets nailed on if I dare to so much as release a tear? Yeah. Am I jealous of some people? Yeah. Do some people/things make me cry sometimes? Yes.
   But I'm happy. I have a great life. I know who my real friends are, and these select few are more than enough. I have a newfound brother figure in Christ visiting, even though he's leaving tomorrow, I know I can call or text him if I need it. There are people who make me laugh, and when I'm laughing, everything gets just that much lighter. I have a best friend (Tom) who rarely texts me, but when he does, it's always at the right time. I have support, even though I thought maybe it was wavering for a minute there, it came back. My sisters give me hope every day. I'm waiting on the Lord for an answer about a really, really great guy. (And thank you, God, it doesn't appear to be moving toward the "no" direction.)
But more importantly, I have joy from Christ.
And that would be why I'm still alive.
So don't call me negative.
With Christ, I will always bounce back.

0 comments: